Night Experiments IV

Experimenting with finding places what you cant see without a camera, right at the end of Night Experiments III, i found a large wood pile, freezing cold and just wanting a large latte, i took some shots with my torch aimed within the small gap in the pile and left. I was very pleasantly surprised. This is an avenue that i will continue. I love the way that these images almost seem to look like fire, the wood in conjunction with the torch lights gives an amazing effect.The lightness of these images are refreshing. I feel like this specific shoot is closer to what i was looking for, in terms of what is revealed by a camera in darkness. Evaluation wise, i feel that these images could of done with being focused better, while juggling my torch at the same time, i found this harder than one would think. 





0 comments :

Post a Comment