Night Experiments VI - [Cinematographic Attempt II] - Edits Part I + Shoot Evaluation

This was my second attempt to capture photographs in a cinematographic way, attempting to frame my shots as i would a film composition. I tried to create clear scenes in the sequence, there were perhaps not intertwining, but clearly similar. The shots were set up to stand on there own and each tell a story. However, i did use this shoot as an experiment for lighting, and how effective i could be with a different set of headlights outside of an urban area. I think in terms of lighting experimentation, the shoot was a success. 

However, when looking at the framing of the shoots, i feel that i neglected the framing that i needed for a lot of the photographs. There isnt much focus on the lighting, with heavy basis on the depth of field and the model. In my next shoot i need to work on creating the space in my photographs.











0 comments :

Post a Comment